PHSA hires and retains health practitioners who provide best care through continuous learning and collaborative practice. A career at PHSA and its agencies offers you creative and challenging environments that draw from both traditional and modern clinical methodologies as well as innovative patient health management techniques.
From conducting ground-breaking research to training tomorrow's professionals, to setting province-wide standards, to providing top-notch and compassionate patient care, our leaders, health professionals and staff consistently seek system-wide improvements with an emphasis on prevention, health promotion and protection.
BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) and BC Cancer agency (BCAA) recruit pediatric and oncologic dentists respectively.
Here are the generic skillset requirements for a Pediatric Dentist appointed to practice at BCCH:
- The successful candidate will have completed an accredited postgraduate program in pediatric dentistry with evidence of extensive pediatric hospital-based training and/or background work experience in pediatric hospital dentistry.
- In addition, the candidate will hold active licensure as a specialist in pediatric dentistry in the province of British Columbia (or be eligible for licensure)
- An active Fellowship in Pediatric Dentistry in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada is required.
- An active appointment (or be eligible for cross-appointment) in the Division of Pediatric Department of Oral Health sciences, UBC Faculty of Dentistry will form part of this appointment
- Current Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification will round out your qualifications.
If you want to seek academic and research opportunities, visit tỷ lệ kèo trực tuyến
Qualified midwives are sought for positions at BC Women's Hospital (BCWH). Check out Canadian Association of Midwives website or Health Authority websites for privileging vacancies.
Midwives must be working at community clinics or private practises in order to be eligible to apply to privileging vacancies at BCCH.
If you want to seek academic and research opportunities, visit UBC website.
PHSA offers many career opportunities to motivated physicians interested in clinical care careers, research, academic and health administration to improve patient health by providing high-quality care.Physician Careers
Physicians are also encouraged to visit out PHSA specialty Physicians Recruitment Partner website.Health Match BC
For academic opportunities, visit UBC website.
For research opportunities, including clinical trials, visit PHSA Researcher Resources.