Congratulations to our 2017 award winners! Thank you for everything you do to make PHSA a great workplace.
See below for video presentations and profiles of the winners.
Andria Anderson (BC Children's Hospital)
Rita Janke (Sunny Hill Health Centre)
Dr. Theresa Newlove (BC Women's Hospital + Health Centre, BC Children's Hospital and Sunny Hill Health Centre)
Bronwen Pencarrick (BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services)
Martina Scarff (PHSA Communications)
- Dr. Christine Simmons (BC Cancer)
- Accreditation and patient experience team (PHSA Safety and Outcome Improvement)
- Community paramedicine regional training officers (BC Emergency Health Services)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (BC Women's Hospital + Health Centre)
- OR education leaders (BC Children's Hospital)
- Organ donation and hospital development team (BC Transplant)
- Overdose surveillance team (BC Centre for Disease Control)
- San'yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Program (PHSA Indigenous Health)